Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pilates....Four year old style.....

Lucy - Mommy are we going to do Pilates tonight.

Me - Yep, Mommy needs to get skinny.

Lucy - Ok, but I need to put on my Pilates clothes.

Me - Ok, you go change and I'll get everything set up.

(Lucy enters in size 3T - she wears a 5 - BROWN sweatpants, one of my Tye-Dyed t-shirts and gladiator sandals with rhinestones on them)

Lucy - Ok, lets do it to it.

Me - Are you sure you can move in those clothes.

Lucy - Well this is what YOU wear when you workout. (OUCH)

Me - Ok, lets go.

(Lucy is doing quite well with her band at this point, following right along. Skip to about halfway through the DVD)

Lucy - Mommy, I don't want to do this anymore. I think its making YOU skinny and ME fat.

Me - (ok what else can I do but laugh)

(The DVD is over now and I get up to get some water as I'm standing at the refrigerator)

Lucy - OH MY GOODNESS MOMMY, YOU'RE NOT FAT ANYMORE!!!!

Oh the joys of a four year old. If only it was THAT simple to drop 15 pounds!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You should have taken a picture of her in her clothes. That's hysterical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is hilarious! I love it! Definitely take pics of the outfit next time.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only it were that easy! LOL, she cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came across you blog through Morgan and just wanted to say Hi! This was totally cute! It would have been great to see a photo of it! :)

    ReplyDelete