Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sweet Revenge...

I openly admit that I am addicted to shoes, however I rarely admit (at least to my husband) that I am also addicted to jeans. During summer months I rarely wear anything other than flip flops yet for some reason I feel that I need to have 500 pair of sandals, heels, flats, metallic, gladiator, you name it SHOES in my closet. During the fall/winter months, I can actually justify buying 500 pair of jeans. Being vertically challenged (5' ZERO) with a big ole butt, I usually find it difficult to find a pair that fits but heaven help us when I do. In the past few years I have discovered Rock & Republic and let me tell you, every time I pull on a pair...well, on second thought, I should probably keep the "what happens" to myself (insert your imagination here). They are THE most wonderful, fabulous and every-other-word-you-can-think-of-for-GREAT jeans!!! SOOOOO....you're probably wondering what the revenge in the title is about. NO? Well I'll tell you anyway. The reader's digest version...

Mark works in Orange Beach half the year. Our anniversary is in the Summer. He missed it. Not forgotten but he was gone and I didn't get a gift and only a two minute phone call. No, he's not horrible, he is actually a WONDERFUL husband and we roll with the punches. Anyway, I still like to tease him about it and I just got myself an anniversary gift......



AND THESE.....



And I couldn't leave Lucy out, so I ordered these.....



If you have never had a Rock & Republic jeans experience, I highly recommend it!!! They are SO worth the money and last FOREVER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am visiting from Alabama Bloggers and loved the post about the shoes and the jeans. If I did not know better I would have sworn I wrote the blog. I am 5'6 and what should be my but pooches out in the front in the shape of a big old gut. I wish I could push it back through and make it a but though. The song..."I like big buts and I cannot lie....I have rewritten....to I want a but and I cannot lie." My husband says I am a member of the nobutatall Indian tribe. Oh well. Sigh! I am Karen come and visit me at my blog sometime. I will be back to yours. BTW....I have a new little nephew....his name is Wheeler...that is why I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete