Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend Happenings!!!

Our weekend was quite exciting and packed full of fun and not so fun activity. Friday we left for our first trip of the season down to the beach. It started off great until I realized I had forgotten my I-pod and was stuck listening to either High School Musical, Bolt or Marley and Me coming from Lucy's DVD player or the music on the radio that sounds like UFO's and Fire Alarms with a robot saying god knows what in the background. I guess that is what "the kids are listening to these days"!!! Anyway....Lucy was a little angel on the way down and we only had to stop once. We made GREAT time and had a good night with daddy. Saturday, Mark was fishing so Lucy and I went to the beach where we spent ALL day in the sand. It was not too crowded and the weather was gorgeous!!! When we left the beach, we headed to get Lucy her "hair wrap" that she just couldn't live without and on to the boat to meet daddy and see his catch of the day (which turned out to be a 25lb grouper) GO MARK!!! Since we knew we would be driving and Mark would be fishing Sunday, we went to Doc's for dinner where they seared our freshly caught yellow fin Tuna for my little Mother's Day celebration. I couldn't have asked for a more special time than spending it eating good food and in THE BEST company! Sunday things took a turn for the worse. I ended up with a cough, a swollen right eye and and headache from you know where. We did make it home around 3:00 and spent the rest of the day with my mom and family. Overall, a pretty good weekend and now I'm off to get ready to head out next weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad yall had fun, sorry you felt bad Sunday! I can't wait to go to the beach but we don't go till July! :(

    ReplyDelete