Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Worth it?

With all of the stress of the economy I have decided to become a "penny pincher". Thanks (again) to my friend Amber, I have decided to try, for the second time, a coupon-clipped grocery trip. The last time, or the first time, I tried this I simply clipped the coupons from the Sunday paper, went to Publix, bought all of there BOGO items and ended up saving about $30. I know $30 is money but I couldn't decide if it was worth the extra effort to drive all the way to Publix instead of the Wal-Mart or Winn Dixie that is much closer to home. So the past week or so, I've been printing coupons online, clipping newspaper coupons and really keeping up with the specials at Publix. I really am trying to cut the grocery budget so maybe this time I'll do a little better. I'll post results tomorrow...wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment