Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Virgin Blog!!!

Well...here goes. Thanks to my good friend Amber, I've really gotten into reading blogs, however, I never dreamed I'd write one. I mean, come on, whats the point? All of these random thoughts I have swirling around in my wacky brain and now, a place to put them!!!

A little about me...My name is Ashley, Mom, Mommy or just plain HEY most of the time. I have a wonderful husband Mark who is the most laid back, funny when you get to know him, perfect man (most of the time). I also have a fabulously prissy, outgoing, colorful 4 year old little girl named Lucy. I work...which I enjoy but wish I didn't have to. Lucy occupies pretty much every second that I am away from work and I rarely go anywhere that I can't take her. She is my little sidekick and we have a blast wherever we go...again, most of the time. As all mom's know, 4 year olds aren't always perfect!!! So, come along for the ride with the Wheeler clan and I hope to be inspiring, enjoyable and at least interesting on occasion!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for Ashley! I'm so glad you decided to do a blog. I know you have plenty to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Glad you joined the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete