Friday, April 17, 2009

I love COUPONS!!!

Did I just say that? Well...I have to give myself a little pat on the back. I went on my little couponing spree at the grocery store and saved $60. I pretty much doubled what I saved last time! I have always used coupons for retail shopping but thought it too time consuming to clip them for everyday grocery shopping. How wrong I was. It is a little time consuming, however, I'm just getting the hang of it and out of two shopping trips, I have saved $90. I know times are tough but in my head....thats at least one pair of FABULOUS new shoes!!! I'm still trying to figure it all out. Like how some people go to the grocery store and buy $50000000 of groceries for $3. Ok, maybe that is an exaderation but you get my point. I'm going to keep at it and see where it takes me. If I can show my husband that I am SAVING a large amount of money every month, I just might get those shoes!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Exaderation- is that a new word? I really need to learn how to do this coupon thing- I don't ever have that much luck! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete