Monday, April 13, 2009

Lucy-isms

Lucy, my sixteen year old in a four year old's body, is constantly cracking us up. Being an only child of course, its always about HER, and i'll admit, she is spoiled rotten. Don't get me wrong, she is the sweetest most caring child. However, the things that come out of her mouth are hysterical just about every time she opens it. So I share with you today a a "Lucy-ism" from the past week.....

My mother, NANA or Nana Montana, as Lucy likes to call her, kept Lucy for a little while on Saturday so the "Easter Bunny" could have everything done. Nana asked Lucy if she wanted to go shopping so she could find an Easter dress. Lucy loves to shop but evidently she wasn't in the mood to shop for Nana that day. She told my mom that she was "exhalted" (exhausted) and didn't have the "injury"(energy). My mom says "well Lucy, you already have your Easter dress, I need to get one so I can be pretty too", Lucy has the perfect solution...."Oh Nana, just order online."

Its amazing the things little ones pick up and how much you hear yourself in their random comments. Nana did get her Easter dress and looked pretty too. Lucy however, stayed home and watched Marley and Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment